Terms and Conditions
This page deals with factors relating to our admission fees and visiting our physical sites. Please visit the 'Privacy' link at the foot of the page for terms and conditions relating to use of this website.
Pay To Visit Sites
Although there are some exemptions for educational groups and children, The States of Guernsey charges for admission to its three museum sites - Guernsey Museum & Art Gallery, Castle Cornet and Fort Grey Shipwreck Museum. Those charges and site opening hours are detailed on our 'Visit Us' page.
Our best value ticket is the new (for 2013) Discovery Pass:
- £15.00 buys one annual pass for an individual over 18 years of age and offers:
- Unlimited entry to three great sites during normal seasonal opening hours
- Free entry for all children under 18 accompanied by an adult with a Discovery Pass
- 10% discount in our museum shops and Guernsey Information Centre
- Free entry to Jersey Museum & Alderney Museum (pass holder only)
- 3 Discovery Newsletters a year packed with interesting articles, reviews and news about Guernsey Museums
- The option for your children aged 12 and under to join the Discovery Club
The Discovery Pass is available at all three museum sites and the Guernsey Information Centre.
Note that the Discovery Pas is strictly non-transferable and holders may be asked for further proof of identity.
Guernsey's Culture and Leisure Department has over 70 historic sites in its care most of which are free to visit. They range from Neolithic tombs built over 6000 years ago through to German Fortifications constructed during the Second World War. More details can be found using our Historic Sites home page as a starting point. Visitors to our free sites should be aware of the following:
- People visiting our sites and monuments do so at their own risk
- Certain areas of any site may be potentially hazardous, especially to small children
- The States of Guernsey does not accept liability for accident or injury to any person visiting its historic sites and monuments